VASTU TIPS FOR INDUSTRY
Industries should be such in such a manner that the production should increase and so the movement of finished goods. If the principles of the Vastu are followed, that can lead to more production, increased sales, no problem with labour and smooth working.
Whatever be the industry, the principles of the Vaastu broadly remains the same and should be kept in the mind while preparing the building, constructing the building, installing the machinery, turning out the products and dispatching them to the clients. Even though there are vast differences in production methods or process flow etc. in different industries but the broad principles of Vaastu Shastra are universally applicable. Industrial Structures need special attention in Vastu analysis. In an industrial environment , the human potential is exploited to its maximum in multidisciplinary activities - production clubbed with leadership function, research activity clubbed with market dynamics, achieving impedance -free movement of men and materials in crowded workplace etc... this balancing act needs a perfect understanding of contribution of each of the Vastu directions to the overall industrial space.
- Store the plastic bags in the South.
- Boiler and other instruments that involve exchange of heat must be installed in the South-West corner or in the South.
- Packing machine must be installed in the North or in the North-West corner.
- Store the packed milk in the North or North-East corner.
- Install the compressors in the West.
- Store the curd in the North.
COLD DRINK AND ICE CREAM PLANTS
- Install the fridge and other cooling plants in the South-East corner or in the South.
- Row milk and other materials ought to be stored in the North-West corner.
- Empty bottles, cans, saucers, filling and aerating machines must be installed in the South.
- Shopping outlets for cold drinks and ice creams must face the North.
All the equipments and plants must be installed in the South-East corner or South.
- Tools for cutting ice must be stored in the South-East corner or in the South.
- Manufactured ice must be stored in the North-West corner or in the North.
- Water tank must be installed in the North-West, North or West.
- Cash box must be kept in the North or in the North-East corner.
- Boiler of the chemical factory must be installed in the South-East corner or in the South.
- Prepared goods may be stored in the North as well as in the South but the raw materials must be kept in the South only.
- Poisonous and highly reactive chemicals should be stored in the South-East, North-East or in the North-West corners.
- Empty glass or plastic bottles should be stored in the South.
- Filling of chemicals in the bottles must be carried in the South.
- Mixing of chemicals and their reactions should take place in the South.
- Lathe machine and boiler must be installed in the South-East corner or in the South.
- Store room must be built in the South or in the North.
- Iron sheet, rods, balls, fresh and junk etc. as well as toilet, urinal etc. should be located in the South-West corners.
- Store and the manufacturing division must be in the West.
- Canteen must be situated in the South.
- There should be no pillar at the center of the Industry.
- Welding facility must be situated in the South-East corner or in the South.
- There should be an underground water tank in the North-East corner or in the West.
- Stairs if required must be given in the South-West corner.
- Gate of the factory must be given in the North or in the South.
These above rules apply equally to the factories producing electronic goods, auto parts, cement, cooking gas, petrol etc.
More open space should be provided in the east and the North side than in the West and South side.
The sloping of the floors should be towards East, North and Northeast sides and never towards South, West.
Thicker walls should be constructed in the South and West Side of the building and the thinner walls should be in the North and east sides.
The staircase should be in the Southwest side.
The underground water tank should be in Northeast side.
The overhead water tank should be in the Southwest corner.
Toilets must be placed in Northwest or Western corners but should never be constructed in the Northeast and Southwest corners.
Administrative office and other office blocks can be constructed in North, East.
Staff quarters, Outhouse should be built in the Northwest corner.
Basement should be constructed in the east, North or Northeast corner of the proposed building.
Heavy machinery should be placed in the Southwest, West & South zones.
Northeast and centers of the building should be avoided for placing anything heavy.
The heat zone or the burners, boilers, ovens, generators, furnace transformers, chimneys should be in the Southeast corner.
No garbage should be dumped in the Northeast corner of the building or at the site, north or the east corner should always be kept free and clean.
In R.C.C. framed structure, the number of columns or the beams should be even and not odd.
The beam should never run above the machines & the workers.
The finished goods should be stored in the Northwest corner of the area.
A pooja room or a temple should be in the northeast corner and should be kept neat and clean.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the industry. Vastu consultation of industry involves a thorough analysis.
Proper location of the industry regarding roads.
The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water evel
The location of the beams
The location of the basement
The direction of the Entrance
The direction & placement of the windows
The direction & placement of the heavy machines
The direction & placement of the employees
The direction & placement of the owner
The direction & placement of the raw materials
The direction & placement of the finished goods
The direction and placement of the electrical equipment like generators
The direction and placement of the stairs
The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
The direction & placement of the oven
The direction & placement of the pantry/kitchen
The direction & placement of the toilets
The direction & placement of the water products
The direction and placement of the administrative area
The direction and placement of the guard room
The direction and placement of the staff quarters
The direction and placement of the water boring
The direction and placement of the staff underground water tank
The direction and placement of the overhead water tank
The direction and placement of the septic tank or the waste disposal
The colour scheme of the industry