- When one chooses against Vaastu parameters.
- Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
- Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings.
- When someone buys an old home.
- At the time of renovation of home or business places.
- When we have been living for 10 years continuously.
- After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time.
- At the time of inauguration of a new home.
Sankatik Vaastu Shanti (symbolic Vaastu Shanti)
There is also a sanketik Vaastu Shanti worship method, in this method we follow some unavoidable part of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship, its symbolic Vaastu Shanti worship instead of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship.
Removal of Vaastu Dosha (DEFECTS)
Let us see some of the remedies to remove Vaastu Dosh (defects) which actually is there in the premises of one's residential places or one's business place.
1. Ganesh pooja, Navagrah Shanti pooja of Vaastu purush.
2. Navachandi Yagya, Shantipath, agnihotra yagya.
3. Vaastu purush idol, Nag (snake) made of silver, copper wire, pearl and powla all these items to be put in a red cloth with red earth and keep that in East direction
4. Red sand cashew nut, Powla in red cloth - keep that in West direction on Tuesday and worshiping that with seemed incense will bring peace in house.
5. Old buildings should be demolished after permission of Vaastu Purush by a proper prayer.
6. During demolition a earthen pot, water, or seat etc should not be taken home.
7. Daily worship the entrance step - worship with Swastik - Design of Earthenware Pot., Shubh-Labh etc. with Rice and Kumkum. Do not enter the house putting your entrance step.
8. Rakhshoghna Sukta jaap, Homa and anusthan should be done.
9. Recite this mantra 12500 times - starting from Tuesday - minimum 108 times daily till 12500 are over Om Namo Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay Namah - Do Dasamsa Home in the end.
10. Prayers to Vaastu Purush.
11. If South-West is cut or there is uneasiness in the family, do PitruShanti, Pindadan, Nagabali, Narayan Bali etc.
12. Do Rudri - On every Monday and every Amavasya day.
13. Keep photo or idol of Ganpati in house.
14. Pooja Room is very essential in every home
15. Do not perform Griha Pravesh without doing Navagraha Shanti.
16. The house which is vacant since some years should be taken in use after doing Vaastu Shanti. After doing Vaastu Shanti and do not keep that house empty for more than 3 months.
17. Never keep underground cellar empty.
18. Do not keep South-West room vacant.
19. Light a lamp daily evening near water pot in the house.
20. Perform Grah Shanti every year because we do many sinful things in our life.