Vastu Tips for Hostel
Vastu for Hostel building is essential in order to maintain peace, prosperity and success. It is an infrastructure where students hail from different geographical area to study and if the structure is not made according to Vastu norms then it may face inevitable problems. Vastu for hostel is important for students studying and living and must be constructed in such a way that there may not have any problem such as failure, suicide, strikes and students domination. There must be a balance of energies via proper directions in hostel building in order to make this place comfort living for students.
Some General Vastu Guides for Hostel are as follows:
- Building of hostel must be in regular shape such as rectangular or square and any irregularity in shape on plot can be inauspicious leading to loss of name and goodwill.
- Stairs in hostel should be constructed in Southern or Western portion.
- Administration, staff and warden must be given South-western part of hostel to stay.
- Rooms of students must be constructed in North-west.
- Toilets must be made in North-west.
- Canteen can be constructed in South-east side.
- North-eastern zone should be left for lawn or garden area.
Vastu for Hostel Room
Just like hostel building Vastu is essential for hostel rooms as well so that students Vastu for Hostel Roomresiding there should get all-round success by studying well. Incorrectly constructed rooms in hostel lead to strain, stress, irrelevant strikes and also give rise to trivial issues that can harm hostel's goodwill. To maintain peace and for the regularity in student's studies, it is essential to follow Vastu rules in Hostel rooms.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the hotels. Vastu consultation of hotels involves a thorough analysis.
- Bed in hostel room should be kept in such a way that while sleeping students head face South or East and feet towards North or West.
- Avoid any beam in the hostel room and if there is any then do not make students sit or sleep under beam.
- Study table in the hostel room should be kept facing North or East and must not fall against the entrance.
- Bed in the hostel room should not be kept just front of the entrance.
- Eastern side of hostel room should have maximum windows to get morning sunlight which is essential for students and their studies.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the hostels. Vastu consultation of hostel involves a thorough analysis.