Vastu for Career
Excelled career is important for every person and to achieve high sky one should be cognizant of every sphere of life that can yield good results. Vastu Shastra a science of direction not only renders bright future by making your house and environment completely positive but helps in making bright career as well. Although you can't change your fate for sure, but hard-work and certain other measures can yield you sky high future.
According to Vastu every person should follow some prescribed norms regarding study routine, directional management and few guidelines that can certainly let him/her excel in academic field. A student or working person should adhere to Vastu principles so as to get successful in life without obstruction. For indispensable career, read out Vastu guidelines for students and working professional to excel in life:
- A professional person including writer, research intellectual or an artist should be seated along the back of wall which is considered better location for these persons. While the entrance in such offices should have distance from the main office.
- Work place or office should not lie next to bedroom, if office is residential.
- Sharp edged tables should be avoided in conferences or meeting rooms.
- One must sit quite far away from the main door in the conference room.
- High back chairs are preferred for professionals
- Avoid sitting with your back exposed to the entrance.
- Any of the beams exposed on office ceiling should not come parallel to your chair.
- Keep your office desk in regular shape as in square, rectangle and avoid circular or any other irregular shape table or desk.
- Wooden desk are best opt for while glass top-tables can be opted to place in west direction.
- Keep a crystal on your table to promote monetary flow and for cheerful ambience.
- Illuminate your southern corner of office which is also apt for maximum lighting.
- Your seating should be North facing.
- Study table for students should be in regular shape like square or rectangle with minimal size not too big, not too small.
- Study table should face East or North for better concentration and likewise student sitting on this table should also face East or North.
- Keep some distant between wall and study table as table should not lie along the wall and some space is given to regulate the flow of energy.
- The bookshelf should be placed in East, North or North-east which are considered best to stack books. While avoid keeping anything in the middle of the room.
- Declutter student's table and there should not be too many books or other things placed on study table because it creates unnecessary stress and distracts mind.
- Maximum windows in room should be made in East or North direction.
- A well-lit lamp should be placed on South-east corner of study table.
- Brush this room with subtle and light tints to make a student active which also enhance mind power. Colours have drastic influence on mood and mind.
Vaastu Tips For Career
Location Of Chamber
Location Of Chamber
Different professionals have different styles of offices. If you are a writer, an artist or a research scholar, an ideal location for your office would be along the back wall of the office. Such an office should not have a direct and immediate contact with the main entrance. A residential office should not be located next to a bedroom. The offices of government officials and heads of corporate houses should be located far from the main entrance. An office that is protected from interrupting visitors flourishes. Do not sit cross-legged at your workplace.
Avoid pointed edges of tables at business meetings. While you are in a conference room, negotiating with your business colleagues, try to be seated farthest from the main door of the chamber. At your work place, do not sit with your back exposed to the entrance. Go for a chair with a high back and an armrest that provides balance as well as support. Overhead beams or fans are considered inauspicious and should be avoided. At the same time, try not to have anything sharp and angular pointing directly at you.
Shape Of The Desk
Oval-shaped, L-shaped or U-shaped desks are not favorable for growth in career. Keep smooth rectangular desks in your office. Wooden desks are the most profitable of all. Go for a glass-topped desk if your office is in the west direction. Neverposition your desk at a place where it confronts protruding corners. If you can't avoid them, place a range of plants to camouflage such edges. Keep your desk in the far right corner of your cabin, in a way that it appears diagonal from the door.
Keep a vase of fresh flowers on the east side of your desk. Make sure to have a few buds in the flower arrangement, as they represent emergence of new life. On the other hand, wilting petals signify gradual demise. So, keep changing the flowers in your vase, replacing the stale flowers with fresh ones. At the same time, keep plants in the southeast corner of your office, as it promotes financial growth.
Some More Advice
- Light, in the southern corner of your table, ensures good business. It is mandatory to keep your office well-lit.
- Quartz crystals in your office are good for a smooth career and also bring in more opportunities.
- Keep the telephone in the north, east, or southeast corner and make sure that the wires are not visible.
- Face the north when you work, for boosting concentration.