Best Vastu for Shops
A known and famous shop is identified by its name & goodwill which can be earned by proper construction of shop/showroom. A Vastu complaint shop is constructed with proper orientation, directional method and keeping in mind to design quintessentially for the placement of things like cash counter, placement of shop material. Today more and more number of people is running after Vastu guidance to make their shop according to Vastu norms which is believed to bring success and overall peace and economic growth.
Some beneficial Vastu Tips for Shop/Showroom are as follows:
- Owner of shop must sit according to Vastu and ideally South or West is best so that he/she must face East or North.
- Plot or site of shop must be in regular shape such as rectangular or square and avoid irregular or cut property.
- Any irregularity or extension from wrong direction may bring bad luck, losses in business.
- Entrance of shop is recommended in East or North-east.
- Do not place deities of Goddess Laxmi and God Ganesha on the right side of North-east corner.
- Cash counter must be installed somewhere so that counter should open towards North and while locker or cash room should be constructed towards South-west opening in North.
- Keep heavy material such as raw material or dumping stuff on the South-west portion.
- Computer, television or other electronic equipment must be incorporated in South-east corner of shop.
- Make sure main door and other doors of shop must not make noise.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the shop/showroom . Vastu consultation of shop/showroom involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the showroom/shop in the building
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, waterlevel
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The location of the beams
- The location of the basement
- The direction & placement of the cashier
- The direction & placement of the employees
- The direction & placement of the owner
- The direction & placement of the goods to sale
- The direction & placement of the goods to store
- The direction and placement of the safe
- The direction and placement of the stairs
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the electronic equipment
- The direction & placement of the pantry/kitchen
- The direction & placement of the toilets
- The direction & placement of the water products
- The colour scheme of the room