Vastu for Factories
A well-structured factory is probably can't grant all-round contentment to the owner in terms of wealth, health, peace, employees and labour. The site on which factory is being constructed is the primary aspect and contributing factor in the success of factory. The main objective of every business is earning profit however if this goal is not achieved through one or the other reason then one must suspect Vastu. Vastu of factory helps detecting problems at site by analyzing it thoroughly and correctly it with invasive remedies.
Factory vastu ensures the successful running of business navigation, leading to larger production and better monetary profits, successful among neighbor factories. Applying Vastu for industry can be of great support and also it roots way for prosperity, security, strengthen in business.
There are several many more things those have to be considered while setting Vaastu guidelines for industries or factories like selection of site, position of electronic gadgets, location of guardroom, quarters for staff, kitchen, office room for administration, chairman's room, Managing Partner's room and placement of raw materials, furnished goods, developing packaged material, readied transport items and many more. One can take recourse to Vaastu and avoid all possible mishaps and any kind of problems. The various problems faced have been often removed with the expert suggestions of Vasthu Siddanthi (Consultant).
A shop feed one person, a big shop feeds few persons. But a factory supports large number of families. The main purpose of a factory is getting profits through production and marketing. So the owner of the factory must look into not only self but many lives also. Normally, factory will have heavy things, materials of raw as well as finished goods, apart from machinery and stocks. These heavy material must be placed only either at west / southwest / south. These are to be placed at zenith places for the stocks, materials, readied items, iron things, finished goods also.
Compound wall / guestroom are also important aspects to be look into with regards to vaastu. The point of putting front door having greater importance and that has to be at zenith place. Last but not least is that mere knowing only certain things like cooking at Agneya (Southeast), sump at Ishan are not serve the purpose, yet so many aspects, dimensions that are to be observed before construction and for which an experienced vaastu consultant is badly required. With his directions one should construct a factory and come up in life and make others to come up.
Normally factories or manufacturing units face severe problems, which are to be dealt with care and caution. Fundamentally the basic reason behind the problems like labour problems, tax problems, market competition, ongoing trends frequent changes of passions and above all government policies etc, are to be recognized. one can tackle the problems with managerial efficiency but one can even avoid to face by following proper vaasthu in construction of factory or manufacturing unit.
At times it is also come across that stock disposal becomes a big task and hard nut to crack. If we consult an experienced vaastu consultant, he will show the way to overcome all the problems in an easy manner. Vastu Shastra for factory, industry, factories, industries should be carefully observed, one should not take hasty decision without proper observation before buying a site for constructing a factory or small scale industry. A simple vastu tip may change the benevolent of the place.
How many factories are there in India or in western countries, we planned to develop all factories Vasthu Shastra links, we clearly knows that you want to prove your self as a best entrepreneur in your area, we will help for your development, your development is our development our beloved society development. You are so hungry. Please wait our team is working on these links, at any time you will see the big blast here. Keep in touch with us.
Vastu of factory determines every aspect to find out the reason of prevailing problems in the existing factory. Some tips of Vastu for factory are:
- Choose factory in East, North or North-east direction in order to bag and make more profit in long-run.
- The entrance of factory must be in East direction and main gate should be huge with two shutters.
- The owner's office should be constructed in the East or North portion while owner must sit facing North for all kind dealing and discussion.
- For early dispatching and good profits, make the provision of keeping finished goods in North-west.
- South or South-west area is appropriate for workshop and maintenance work.
- Electrical equipments, meters, generators, boilers etc must be located in the South-east direction as it facilitates the smooth functioning and alleviates accidents.
- Toilets in the factory must be constructed in the South-east or North-west portion while septic tank must be build in North-west/North or South-east/South.
- Raw material or stacks must be dump in South-west corner.
- Machines heavy or lighter should be located in North or East sides but avoid centre, North-east or North-west.
- Tube-well or bore well must be made provision in North-east and this area should be kept light and clean. Overhead tanks must be placed in South-west.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the factory. Vastu consultation of factory involves a thorough analysis.
- The location of the beams
- The location of the basement
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the heavy machines
- The direction & placement of the employees
- The direction & placement of the owner
- The direction & placement of the raw materials
- The direction & placement of the finished goods
- The direction and placement of the electrical equipment like generators
- The direction and placement of the stairs
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction & placement of the oven
- The direction & placement of the pantry/kitchen
- The direction & placement of the toilets
- The direction & placement of the water products
- The direction and placement of the administrative area
- The direction and placement of the guard room
- The direction and placement of the staff quarters
- The direction and placement of the water boring
- The direction and placement of the staff underground water tank
- The direction and placement of the overhead water tank
- The direction and placement of the septic tank or the waste disposal