Vastu for Marriage
An Institution which gives a start to new life, achievements in the form of love, support, and identity is marriage. Our Ancient scriptures have defined marriage as a pious relation and have allotted separate duties for both the partners.
Let us talk about some facts and requirements for marriage in a vastu way. The Almighty created man and woman to love each other and lead a peaceful life full of enjoyment. Vastu Shastra principles can do wonders for love and affection between all family members. By following certain rules Vastu Shastra will ignite romance and deep feelings. It can help make relationship more enjoyable and fruitful. Vastu is a magnetic sort of energy and this energy is important for healthy relation to sustain in a living place. For example when we are in a park or riverside.
Room for unmarried girls:Delay and problems in marriage for marriageable girls is a big tension for the parents. One should check the room allotted for the girl, the placement should not be in the southwestern areas of the house. The south western areas give stability in the house and do not let the girl easily go for marriage. The best areas are northwestern parts of the house; if this place is not available then the extreme western sides are good.
Room for unmarried boys: The best places for the boy should be extreme southern and extreme western sides of the house. If the boy to be married is the eldest and the head of the family then the extreme southwestern sides is the best suited.
Reasons for delay in marriage:Underground water tanks placed in the southwestern sides of the structures is a big cause in delays for the marriage. Elevations which have lower and lighter southwest are another cause for the delay and obstruction in the association for marriage. Especially girls who are not getting married should take care not to use the southwest corner of the house as a bedroom, in a more minute way the door of their room should not be given in the south western corner of the room.
Reasons for divorce and clashes: Peace in marriage is a prerequisite for happy married life. Check the placement of your bedroom, if placed in the southeastern corners of the house get ready for the chances of clashes. These clashes can lead to the divorces and separation. Southeastern direction has a fire element dominating which causes irritation and anger. Kitchen in the house if not vaastu friendly also cause disagreements in the couple. It is just to manage the fire element in the house, if used properly fire polishes the gold and cooks the food too. But the ill managed fire element gives problems.
Conception problems: If there is no corner for North East, means North & East directions are in parallel, the couple in the house can have conception problems. In this case one must create the identity of the northeast corner this means they should highlight it. The main door should open inside towards the left. This opening lets the energy come in very freely. Doors opening towards the right or outside are not considered good. Another point is when you open the main door make sure there is no other door in front of it this. Following some Vastu tips help to develop an unbreakable bond with between partners. For the people who wish to succeed in love life, it is very important to follow the right rules of Vastu Principles. Bringing freshness and vitality in personal relationships is essential. Love can be easily improved by reorganizing certain places in the house and altering the placements of things, as per Vastu. Read and follow the tips for the most useful Vastu advice to brighten up your love life and enjoy the ocean of the unflinching love of your partner.
- The south-west corner of the house is the best place for the master bedroom, for maintaining peace in love life.
- The bed room in a south-east corner always brings bad luck and spoils the intimacy of couples. The very bad heat or fire energy creates tension and restlessness in the mind. Our research shows the divorced couple slept in this corner.
- The bed rooms in the north-east corner are unsuitable for any newlywed couples. The couples who sleep here often are childless as per our research.
- Though metal beds are in vogue and much in fashion, A according to Vasthu Shastra, wooden beds should be used.
- The bed should position in the south-west corner of the bed room for better results.
- A bed positioned in the northern and eastern zone of the bedroom would cause mental stress and financial instability.
- The bed shall not be placed in front of the bed room door or opposite any door of the attached toilet or balcony.
- While sleeping, make sure that your head points towards the side and legs towards north side, for a blissful personal life.
- The door of the attached toilet must be kept closed always and the toilet seat cover should be kept down, when not in use.
- Also, there should not be any single identity in the couple room, such as duck and butterfly. Avoid any thing that causes stress in the bedrooom.
- Never sleep under the beam. It causes unnecessary pressure and also is detrimental in terms of health.
- Don't sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. This can create stress in your nervous system. In a room that has sharp corners, you will never be able to experience peace, unless you soften them by placing plants in front. Also, move your bed away from direct alignment with them.
- If you want to have a bookshelf in your bedroom, west or southwest corner is the best place, as per the Vastu guidelines for a bedroom.
- The bedroom door should open at least ninety degrees, to fully allow positive opportunities to flow to you. This is because the door of your bedroom is symbolic of the opportunities life presents you. A door that cannot open fully will limit the support and prospects life has to offer you
- The first thing that you see when you enter your bedroom should give you the feeling of peacefulness and serenity. Such feelings can be enhanced by a photograph, inspiring quote, painting, sculpture or even flowers. Locate these things at such a place that the moment you enter your bedroom, your gaze falls on them.
- A painting of Lord Krishna as child is advised in the bedroom for a happy and enjoyable relationship between husband and wife.
- Light green, light rose or blue color is to be preferred for Painting the walls of the bed room to give the bedroom a soothing effect.
- Wearing red color brings back the lost love in your life and stimulates the desire as well.
- Clutter or unwanted and unused items in the bed room and cupboards are to avoided for a good night sleep. For a good and healthy relationship, special attention should be paid to remove the clutter, as they restrict the flow of love.
- Mirrors are a strictly should be kept in the bedroom, visible to beds or reflecting the bed from any side. The mirrors can be placed in the south and west walls without facing the beds.
- Computer and TV are not advisable to be in the room. However, if you have TV and computer in bedroom, cover them with a cloth while sleeping in the night.
- Paintings that symbolize death, quarrels, violence or any negative aspect of life are not permissible in the bed room as well in any place of the house.
- Friction between couples and family members is easily started with the food prepared. Placement of kitchen is important for any house to have healthy love and affection. The saying is & Get in to the stomach to get in to the heart.
- The best place for the kitchen is south-east corner or north-west corner of the house.
- The kitchen in the north-east causes enmity between the family members especially between husband and wife.
- The kitchen in the south-west corner creates lot of unwanted expenses and weakens the health of the ladies.
- The sink and the stove are to be kept a distance from each other. While the gas stove represents Agni (fire), the sink stands for water. If Agni element and water element are wrongly placed, relations in a family are affected.
- Sharp objects such as knife and scissors should be covered. The same is applicable to pickles as well. Openly placed knife and scissors or pickles creates sourness in relations.
- Couples aspiring for children should never sleep in a northeast room. The strong magnetic energies act as a barrier. Also, make sure that the room does not have any sharp colors or objects. The placement of water tank also acts as a hindrance in conception. A water tank placed in the southwest direction is absolutely prohibited.
- Money should be kept in a locker in the south-west corner of the bed room. This way you would be able to attain financial stability.
- Make sure that the underground water tank is not in the south-west direction.
- Vastu Shastra rejects the idea of keeping an aquarium in the bedroom. It is believed that if they live there, they will attract material loss.
Vastu for Marriage Hall
The trend of celebrating marriage in marriage halls is rising day by day, although it require lot of finance still people are spending on one time marriage lavishly. We may find many marriage halls nearby us and sometimes we see that due to some or other reason few marriage halls do not prosper well. For smooth working of marriage hall construct this prospective place with vastu principles for better and progressive future.
Marriage halls should have proper section constructed in proper direction. Vastu tells how marriage halls should position every section at place:
- Stage in the marriage hall should be positioned ideally in West so that Couple sitting on it faces East.
- Entrance is ideal in East or North direction.
- Plot of the marriage hall should be in regular shape for instance square or rectangle while avoid round or oval shape banquet hall just for the sake of decoration.
- Electrical equipments including dance floor, music system and even transformer must be located in South-east.
- Cooking arrangement must also be in South-east only.
- Parking should be constructed in North-west or South-east.
- Arrangement for food and snacks should be directed towards North-west or North.
- Sitting arrangement for guests must be in South-west or it could be in North.
- Mandap for marriage must be arranged in North-east being the Ishaan corner and sacred place while fire must be burn in South-east corner.
- Toilets in marriage hall must be made in North-west or West.
- Room of owner should preferably be constructed in South-west.
- Stairs in the hall could be place in South, West or South-west as per Vastu.